During the Big Brother Naija award presentation ceremony, Ebuka allowed some of the organizers and top sponsors to address the audience. They revealed a lot of things about the just concluded Big Brother Naija season 6 show.
The Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, WhiteMoney also answered few questions thrown at him.
Listed below are the few talking points,
1) The Managing Director of Multichoice, John Ugbe revealed that the production of this year’s Big Brother Naija cost the company a whopping N4.3 billion.
2) Over 1000 crew members were employed to make the Big Brother Naija season 6 show a success. And in total, Big Brother organizers have employed over 12000 people to work behind the show.
3) He added that the Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemates won over N63 million in tasks.
4) The show garnered about 1.3 billion votes this season. And in the final week, they garnered over 300 million votes in one week.
5) Busola Tejumola , Executive Head, Content & West Africa Channels at MultiChoice Nigeria Limited revealed that the covid 19 restrictions were the greatest challenges faced by the organizers.
6) White Money revealed that he will embark on his all-expense-paid trip to Dubai with Niyi. Fans were expecting him to choose Queen but he ignored her. He also revealed that he is happy to see Nini, (His daughter), Michael etc. He stated that he is not happy to see sad faces; could this statement be as a result of Angel’s countenance at the award presentation?
7) White Money added that he will use the money to push his musical career and also engage in an importation and exportation business.
8) The house given to White is located at Orchid road opposite Chevron, Lekki, Lagos State, courtesy of Revolution plus.